Please follow the government social distancing guidelines
Terms and Conditions
- No alterations are allowed to any track or the riding area in general without explicit approval of the committee.
- Only Members and pass holders are allowed access to the riding areas.
- Your membership cards / day pass must be left clearly visible in your windscreen to act as a parking permit at Gawton Gravity Hub, it should be carried on your person when at Tavi-Woodlands.
- A helmet must be worn at all times whilst riding, a full face helmet is recommended, as is eye protection and body armour.
- Bikes must be well maintained and of an appropriate calibre to remain safe under the riding conditions of the sites.
- Riding alone is not advisable (in case of incapacitating accident). Carrying of mobile phone is recommended.
- Walking up the tracks at Gawton Gravity Hub is forbidden for safety reasons, please always use the push-up/up-lift track.
- Walking up certain sections of track at Tavi-Woodlands is forbidden for safety reasons (these areas will be signed)
- Do not stray outside of the designated riding areas and do not stray off the designated tracks.
- Good and courteous behavior towards fellow riders and other site users (ramblers, locals etc) is expected at all times.
- Access to the areas are through the designated entrances only.
- All vehicles must be parked in the designated parking areas. Vehicles are not allowed within the riding area.
- Private vehicle uplifting is not allowed – it contravenes the agreements with our landlord.
- No camping, fires or BBQ on site or in the car parks.
- If you are riding please leave your pets (dogs) behind or keep them on a lead.
- Riding whist intoxicated is strictly forbidden.
- NO LITTERING; If you brought it, take it home.
- Anyone found engaging in illegal activities whilst on site will be reported to the police and may be banned for life!
Members or pass holders breaking any of the above rules are liable to be expelled.
Membership fees and passes will not be refunded.